Free your attorneys, paralegals, and essential staff from the confines of the office with the most robust, secure, and cost-effective cloud communication and collaboration tools available for law firms today.
Effective communication is vital to the success of your practice – regardless of the size, small or large. Trust is also key – both establishing it and maintaining it. Naturally, cost-saving is also a priority for your law firm’s profitability.
A cloud phone solution an integral part of your law firm’s success. It enables you to easily:
- communicate more effectively,
- establish and maintain trust, and
- save costs.
Here, we present the facts to make the case for a cloud phone system being the ideal choice for any law firm:
Empower your lawyers and office staff with leading-edge unified calling features. Keep the lines of communication open and effective. Even a smaller firm can look like a large practice at a fraction of the cost of a conventional landline system.
Key features include (but are not limited to):
- 100% Canadian solution – All live call data stored and processed on our Canadian infrastructure with geographical redundancy across data centers in Vancouver, Calgary, Ottawa, and Montreal
- Video conferencing – supports a completely mobile workforce; connect with anyone from anywhere, including on the road
- Detailed call history and reports to make billing simple – view and log client calls (time, day, duration, originating number, etc.) and generate scheduled email reports or make and view them on the fly
- Voicemail-to-email and voicemail-transcription – stay connected in a way that’s most efficient for you
- Automated call recording – useful for reference and records of all correspondence
- Call forwarding – eliminate hold wait times for callers; never miss an important call
- AutoAttendant – automatically screen and direct calls to the appropriate extension
… and much more.
Establish & Maintain Trust
A cloud phone solution enables you to protect data and reputation (your own and that of your clients):
- Private, secure, & reliable network – full encryption; 99.9% uptime for dependable business continuity even in the event of a local power outage
- Configured security – your firewall configured by our technicians using industry-standard security practices
- Automatic scheduled data backups – fully managed real-time cloud data backup
There are two primary ways to increase the profitability of your law firm:
- reduce expenses and
- increase billing.
A cloud phone system is full of features that accomplish both:
- Automatically track every second of billable time that all firm staff spend on the phone with clients (or on behalf of clients)
- No need to maintain hardware or purchase software
- Unlimited long distance calling for free
- No added IT support costs
- Reduced/eliminated travel costs (due to video conferencing)
- Minimize the need for a receptionist to answer calls using the AutoAttendant feature
- Highly affordable toll-free numbers
- Scale seamlessly any time and from anywhere without needing to install new phone lines or extensions (Simply add licenses as needed.)
- Prevent lost billable time due to power outages (using our geographically-dispersed cloud infrastructure and automatic failover response system)
- Extended marketplace by setting up local numbers across a wide geographic area
The facts are clear. A cloud phone solution is the most effective system for any law firm.
Take it from the testimony of Quarry Park Law:
“We’ve chosen the UnitedCloud phone solution for the opportunity to leverage enterprise-class infrastructure at an affordable price. Our entire firm enjoys the benefits of multiple features (like voicemail-to-text and call forwarding), no matter where we’re working. The integration with our software and the automated call recording have proven to be invaluable to our ability to provide the level of service to our clients that they deserve. The cloud-based phone system is an integral part of what we do, and we highly recommend UnitedCloud.”
Interested in the ideal communication system for law firms? Talk to a UnitedCloud agent today.