Any business in the service industry understands the necessity of an efficient communications system. Successfully providing services requires exceptional customer service.
A cloud-based phone system is the solution for any business in the service industry. Here’s why:
Answer Every Call, Every Time
Several features of a hosted phone solution allow your customers’ calls to be answered every time. Eliminating wait times on hold significantly improves customer experience. Immediately having calls directed to the appropriate service person simplifies the customer’s call by connecting them with the right person right away.
Some of these helpful features include:
- Find Me, Follow Me: Route calls to mobile phones, landlines, or even a computer. It’s a seamless and speedy process that allows your entire service team to stay connected even when working remotely.
- Auto-Attendant: A virtual receptionist that can direct callers to the next available representative, or to a specific line.
- Call-Back: An automated service that gives customers an option to receive a return call instead of waiting on hold. When a live agent becomes available, the next caller in the call-back queue can receive their call-back. It is sometimes called “virtual hold”.
Every dollar you save increases the profitability of your business. A cloud phone solution saves your business a lot of money in multiple ways.
- No extra long distance calling fees
- No maintenance fees
- No extra hardware to maintain or set up
- Automatic redundancy, securing service no matter what (Even a power outage won’t shut off your phone system.)
Along with these affordable features, a UnitedCloud solution offers many other enterprise-grade calling features at no additional cost. These include integration with CRM (customer relationship management) software, voicemail-to-text, conference calling, call forwarding/screening/recording, call logs, and many more.
A Plumbing Testimonial
Baker Plumbing is a generational family business, servicing the greater Calgary area including Okotoks, Rocky View, Airdrie, Cochrane and Bragg Creek. Services include plumbing, heating, gas fitting, repair, installation and sales for industrial, commercial and residential. With over 50 years of experience and with a dedicated team of plumbers and technicians, their service is considered the best in the industry.
Bob says, “We strive to maintain the highest standards while exceeding client’s expectations at all levels. This includes that first conversation we ever have with a client. Many of our business comes via phone calls from stressed homeowners and business owners in need of emergency repairs.
Our UnitedCloud phone system allows us to answer every call and to meet the needs of every customer as quickly and efficiently as possible. Our communications system is a huge part of the exceptional service we’re proud to provide.”
The Best Phone System for Service Businesses
The features of a cloud phone system make superior customer service affordable and attainable. Contact a UnitedCloud specialist to learn more about how our service is your communications solution.