Yealink first announced the T5 Smart Media Phones at ITEXPO in February and UnitedCloud was there to give you a first look. These powerful new phones are now shipping and we’ve received our first orders this week.
The three devices that make up the T5 Smart Media line (the T58V, T58A and T56A) look just as attractive in person as they do in the promotional materials. The combination of a clean, sleek design with an oversize 7-inch touch screen is guaranteed to turn some heads in the office.
All three devices come with built-in Bluetooth 4.0 and WiFi for maximum connectivity. They all support 16 SIP accounts and up to 5-party audio conferencing. And with Opus Codec support, each device provides crystal clear audio.
The T5s Smart Media Phones are all based on the Android operating system, and come with a built-in browser and email application. Administrators can add additional third-party apps from the Google App Store for maximum productivity.
Which T5 Smart Media Phone is Right for You?
With so much in common, the decision mainly comes down to video support.
SIP-T56A offers the big capacitive touch display and support for Android Apps, but lacks the camera and support for video. The screen is not adjustable.
SIP-T58A has all the features of the T56A, but also offers video playback as a standard feature, with the option of purchasing a CAM50 later for video conferencing. The screen is adjustable.
SIP-T58V has the same features as the T58A but includes the camera! If you regularly rely on video conferencing, this is the model for you.
If you’re looking for a top-of-the-line phone with a big beautiful screen, an intuitive interface and the power of Android, Yealink’s T5 Smart media line has a model to fit your specific needs.
- 7-inch (1024 x 600) capacitive touch screen (adjustable on the T58V & T58A)
- HD Camera (T58V only – available separately for the T58A)
- 720p30 HD video (T58V & T58A)
- Runs Android 5.1.1
- Built-In Bluetooth 4.0+ for headsets and pairing mobile devices
- Built-in WiFi (802.11b/g/n)
- USB 2.0 port for USB headset, media and storage applications
- Opus Codec Support
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Up to 16 SIP accounts
- Up to 3-party video conferencing (T58V or with optional CAM50 on the T58A)
- Up to 5-party video/audio mixed conferencing (T58V) or 5-party audio conferencing (T58A, T56A)
- 27 touch keys
- Colour Screen Expansion Module Support
Share this Post